Party Bottles is an idea that I have used for weddings and they have been a huge hit, but these party favors can be used for any party. These bottles are so great that it makes it hard to ever get rid of them, even when they are empty! The ideas are endless. Come up with your own idea and let us know what you did!
PARTY BOTTLE USES:
- Weddings with pictures of the bride and groom.
- Anniversary Party with vintage photos of the happy couple for that nostalgic feel.
- Girlfriend's Party with pictures from your teenage years for a trip down memory lane.
- Kid's party with themed pictures. Click here for our princess tea party and other themed party ideas.
You have a few options of how to obtain the pictures for your bottles:
- Take pictures as guests arrive and assemble the bottles to take home as favors. It is so fast and easy these days to snap a picture and print right from your computer.
- Collect pictures beforehand.
- Take pictures specific to the theme of you party beforehand. It can be fun to have a prop in the picture.
- Soda bottles - one per guest (it's fun if you use a color scheme)
- Picture label. Crop a picture to 3 1/2" x 4" and print on mailing labels or on photo paper. You will be able to print 6 to a page.
- 3 1/2" wide clear packing tape
Whether you use sticky paper or photo paper you will need to tape it onto the bottle to protect the picture. Tear off enough tape to go around the whole bottle. Lay the tape on a flat surface with the sticky side facing up and gently put the front of the picture on top of the tape, being careful to not get any bubbles. Smooth picture out on tape attach this picture/tape to the front of the soda bottle and smooth the tape around the sides and back. Enjoy!