- DIY Fondant Edible Geometric Cake Toppers: These don't look too difficult to make. You can buy pre-made fondant at a craft store (like Michaels) and color it with food coloring, then cut out the shapes with cookie cutters.
- DIY Geometric Piñata Tutorial: Made from cardboard boxes, masking tape & tissue or crepe paper.
- DIY Faceted Geometric Drink Stirrers: With just a few small supplies you can create these drink stirrers and paint them any color you like.
- Rockpool Jewel Soap $10.67 USD: I love these little jewel soaps. They would make the perfect party/wedding favor.
- Minimal Geometric Ombré Cake: These geometric pieces look like they are made out of fondant. As I mentioned above with the Geometric cake toppers... you can buy white fondant, roll, cut out the shapes & brush stroke edible coloring to give it the painted look.
- DIY Geometric Tissue Paper Lanterns: Inexpensive to make and great event decór addition.
- Geometric Napkin Inspiration: I did not find a DIY on this exact photo, but I did find this tutorial with printable geometric shapes. After they are folded & glued/taped, you could paint them or cover them with glue and glitter.
- Custom Printed Geometric Faceted Wedding Favor Envelopes: Available in multiple colors. Fill these little envelopes with flower seeds and they make a great wedding/party favor.
- DIY Wood Geometric Cake Toppers: Simple, inexpensive to make & customizable.
Visit us at Sendo to create custom online invitations, announcements or Ecards
Are you on Facebook? Like our Facebook page!