I have to share my favorite "new" salad as it is so super simple and so mouth-watering good. I have served it to both guests and family and, each time, we have been left licking the bowl. (Serves 4 as an appetizer)
1. Take one head of fresh butter lettuce. Wash and tear leaves into pieces. Dry on paper towels or dryer.
2. Combine the following ingredients to make dressing:
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil (the quality makes a difference here)
- 1 teaspoon good Dijon mustard
- dash of sea salt
3. Put lettuce in bowl, dress and toss.